Chapter 2: Delivery Systems
- Examine the scope of services and the facility classifications for inpatient care.
- Examine the scope of services and the models for outpatient care.
- Explain the unique characteristics of post-acute care and differentiate it from other parts of the healthcare continuum.
- Summarize the continuum of long-term care.
- Describe the objectives of both hospice and palliative care.
2.1 Inpatient Care
2.2 Outpatient Care
2.3 Post Acute & Long-Term Care (PALTC)
2.4 Palliative & Hospice Care
2.5 Chapter Summary
2.6 References & Attributions